Program Advisory Council (PAC)
The PAC is an advisory committee consisting of a collection of individuals who bring unique knowledge and skills to compliment the ECI certifications. Council members work closely with volunteers, industry representatives, and ECI staff to promote environmental practices including stormwater management and quality, and green infrastructure through Professional Certifications. The PAC will evaluate, prepare, and propose policies to the BOD regarding the certification program, focusing on standards and assessment development and revision. The PAC will provide specific leadership and coordination of technical content of the various certifications that include but not limited to:
- Consistency of technical content;
- Consistency and direction of administrative elements of the various Programs/Certifications;
- Communication and coordination;
- Strategies related to technical development;
- Public outreach and relations of technical content;
- Direct community input and advocacy to the appropriate Program/Certification; and;
- Coordinate between various certifications to provide specific scope of practice and standards.
The PAC will make sure that all technical content is properly coordinated and consistently implemented. It is essential that all members of the PAC provide independent and unbiased assessments and recommendations to the CC and ECI staff. This will include:
- Assessments of the mission and purpose of each Program/Certification;
- Articulating the goals, means, and primary constituents to be served by a Program/Certification;
- Ensuring effective planning, monitoring and strengthening of Programs/Certifications; and,
- Regular assessments of the organization’s public standing in the environmental and stormwater community.
The PAC is an effective tool for:
- Oversight of certification standards, Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
- Ensuring the relevance of current and future certifications and programs.
- Providing feedback on existing certifications and programs.
- Providing advice on how to prioritize new certifications and programs.
- Serving as a resource for ECI staff to evaluate topics, trends, and industry data.
- Maximizing resources to support strategic initiatives.
- Seeking alliances to strengthen ECI certification programs.
Program Advisory Council Chair
|Adam Dibble, CPESC 8862, CESSWI 4320|
Program Advisory Council Vice Chair
|Gerry Montgomery, CPESC 5691, CESSWI 331, CPSWQ 918|
Certification Committee Chairs
|CPESC CC Chair:||Adam Dibble, CPESC 8862, CESSWI 4320|
|CPSWQ CC Chair:||Mike Chase, CPESC 2133, CESSWI 12, CPSWQ 278, CPISM 2|
|CPMSM CC Chair:||Ruth Wallace, CPMSM 258|
|CPISM CC Chair:||Mike Chase Jr., CPSWQ 1211, CPISM 7|
|CESSWI CC Chair:||Gerry Montgomery, CPESC 5691, CESSWI 331, CPSWQ 918|
|QSM CC Chair:|
|NGICP CC Chair:||Dan Apt, CPESC 3754, CPSWQ 187|