By visiting and using the ECI website and all associated information, the user expressly consents and agrees to comply with, and be bound by, these Terms and Conditions of Use and the Code of Ethics and Conduct.
Visitors and/or users may NOT transmit:
- Content that is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy;
- Content that infringes on copyright, patent, or trademark of another party;
- Spam or other forms of solicitation;
- Any software viruses or other code designed to disrupt or limit the functionality of NGICP and ECI; and
- May not intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national and/or international law.
This website may contain content that is not the intellectual property of ECI (i.e., comments), which is the sole responsibility of the entity that generated the content. We reserve the right to remove or refuse to display content. By interacting with this website, you give ECI (and our third-party vendors) license for use, storage, and reproduction, as well as the right to distribute such content.
The code of Conduct to which the organization adheres additionally applies to the ECI website. Users of the NGICP and ECI website agree NOT to use defamatory, obscene, or threatening language or images. Access to the website is at the sole discretion of ECI. Any user that infringes on the aforementioned terms and conditions will be blocked from access to the website.
Posts or comments that are deemed to be inappropriate by ECI leadership and/or administration will be deleted. Additionally, ECI will not be liable and provide no warranties for any loss or damage as a result of this site.