- This event has passed.
NGICP Train-the-Trainer Workshop
July 20, 2021 at 8:00 am - July 22, 2021 at 12:00 pm$1,500.00
EnviroCert International (ECI) is offering a two and a half (2 ½) day NGICP Train-the-Trainer workshop that will be held virtually July 20-22, 2021. Registration closes July 10, 2021.
Please review Trainer checklist for detailed info.
- NGICP Trainer Checklist
- NGICP Qualified Trainer Application
- NGICP Trainer Guidance
- NGICP Trainers Use of Materials Agreement
All participants applying to become an NGICP approved trainer must possess two (2) of the following three (3) qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Water Resource Management or Environmental Science
- Minimum thirty-five (35) hours of experience as a trainer for hands-on, adult learning courses
- Direct experience in Stormwater Green Infrastructure (GI) construction, inspection, or maintenance
- Tuesday, July 20 – 8 am to 5 pm EDT
- Wednesday, July 21 – 8 am to 5 pm EDT
- Thursday, July 22 – 8 am to noon EDT
The cost of attending this workshop is $1,500.00. Please click below to register and pay. If you do not have an approved application or written permission from ECI prior to the start of the workshop, up to $1,250.00 of the fee will be refunded.
A zoom link will be provided once your application/documentation has been approved or you have received written permission from ECI.
- June 8 Registration opens
- July 10 Registration closes
(Course materials will not be shipped without an approved application. The last day for shipping hard copies will be July 10, 2021)
If you have not submitted previously, please submit the Qualified Trainer Application to Charles Wilson, Technical Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with proof of meeting two (2) of the three (3) trainer qualifications (listed above). Acceptable forms of documentation include:
- Bachelor’s degree (copy of college transcript (unofficial accepted) showing that your degree was conferred)
- Letter from employer for GI experience
- Proof of experience as a trainer (trainer agendas) etc.
To offer training, contact ECI staff for details, instruction, and approvals at email@example.com .